Tuesday, February 10, 2009

WE ROCK.....!!!!!!!!!

All u fellows out there...Welcome

This is the place for all those idiots who r doing or have done their engineering from pune university.& what u can do here?
whatever u want!
Share your thoughts technical, non-technical, what u think about pune , our university ,your college, maybe your seminars ,projects ,your job(?). We can have polls here, or debate on some topics, tell us your new innovative ideas ,or your achievements.Post placement opportunities.
It can be good place to ask your queries , ask any kind of help.... ok good to remember i want teachers teaching in any engineering college under pune university to also join the blog it will be very help full for us & i will be grateful to all those teachers.

I want foodies to discuss good places for eat outs. I am basically former student of Fergusson so i can not forget those days with my friends in vaishali , CCD, barista ,manmit, savera ........ok this is not going to end....
Lastly i am giving my intro to all of you . My name is Ketan khope i am doing my engineering in D.Y.Patil college of engineering in IT stream.

I want all of you join this blog do the posting tell your friends to join blog as more & more people will join blog more & more stronger the platform will be & use this platform for the benefit of all...

Once again i welcome u here.

No comments: